Hi everyone! Just want to apologize for Taylor's lack of updates. She doesn't think she has anything to blog, but I beg to differ...
1. A few weeks ago she recieved a form letter from our health insurance company. I just handed it to her, it was after all addressed to her. She was reading it and suddenly blurts out "what, I have chlamydia?" "What's chlamydia?" Cori and I looked at her...WHAT! Cori grabbed the letter and explained..."no they're just saying once you reach the age of 16 you should be screened regularly. No Taylor, you do not have chlamydia." Wouldn't that have been a shocker!! Unless you could get it from going to Disneyland too often.
2. Taylor was stressing out last week because she had to get a report done on Ferdinande Marcos. Cori and I went to the library to get a book for her. She was working like crazy on this project all weekend. She wrote a report and did a poster, it was amazing. Well we assumed it was due on Monday...no it's not due till Thursday...and it's extra credit...and she's already getting an A in the class!!! We don't get it!
Wednesday, June 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Thanks for updating mom!! You're in charge from now on! keep those cute stories coming!! For a really smart girl she sure does some funny things!
Finally, some changes on the blog! I love your stories! She would definitely have Chlamydia if you could get it from going to Disneyland too much! She's such an over-achiever! Wish I had that problem right now. You guys got me going on blogging and I don't spend enough time on work now! Don't tell Nyle!
Thank you finally for the update...i thought taylor possibly did contract a disease since she hasn't posted in so long! I also really like the new look.
Taylor don't be so modest...you have plenty of blog worthy material...so please share it with us.
Alright Taylor...your mom is now updating for you!!! Good to know what's going on with you but come on! Just because you changed to layout does not constitute a "new post" hee hee :) Love ya Tay! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!
YA LORI!!! I'm sooo proud of you! Love the Chlamydia story...that made me laugh out loud. I can just picture her face when she read it.. ha ha ha ha ha. And, I love the new profile picture. Who took that? hee hee hee (sometimes I have to toot my own horn.. and sometimes I just have to toot)... Either way, LOVE that picture of her. She's a knockout.
Hurray! Does this mean you aren't going to do your own blog Lori? I need lessons. I started a blog and can't get back into it. ?!?!
Anyways, I love to hear about Taylors life.... so keep it up! She's so cute and funny.
Hurray! Does this mean you aren't going to do your own blog Lori? I need lessons. I started a blog and can't get back into it. ?!?!
Anyways, I love to hear about Taylors life.... so keep it up! She's so cute and funny.
This is a very good system !!
Keep up the good work!
Love you two.
Post a Comment