I am a student at Brigham Young University, and I am studying Communication Disorders. I discovered that I like drawing when I drew a princess for my niece. My mom and sister liked it so much that they thought that I should sell some of my drawings, so here I am! Each is drawn on a 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper to be framed. Email me at taylorlynn513@yahoo.com for any questions or custom orders.
6 comments:
TOOO CUTE!! Will you be in my wagon??
Of course, Julia. There is no other wagon I would rather be in. :) Love you!
I want to be your wagon too. Let's have Cori in our wagon too, she takes care of old people.
super cute Tay just like usual!
I want to be in that wagon where someone takes care of old people too! I'm old, ya know? Wouldn't we have a good time????
Taylor, you are so creative! and sorry to break it to all of you...but taylor is already in my wagon and she safety belted in.
Post a Comment